Slovenia lies in the heart of Europe, a small green country, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean. It is a member of the EU and EMU and shares international borders with Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia.
LJU Airport is the major and central airport of the Republic of Slovenia.
Its excellent location at the intersection of two major transport corridors connecting central and SE Europe, makes it a natural hub for SE Europe including Western Balkans and a large part of Central Europe. Apart...
Wizz Air UK (W9) in the last few weeks filed operational schedule and aircraft in the GDS and OAG, for winter 2019/20 season from 27OCT19. The...
- Blue Bird adds limited-time Tel Aviv – Ljubljana service in July 2019
- Air Canada / Adria begins codeshare partnership in 4Q18
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- Adria plans Ljubljana – Dusseldorf April 2018 launch
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- Adria plans new expansion in S18