Slovenia lies in the heart of Europe, a small green country, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean. It is a member of the EU and EMU and shares international borders with Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia.
LJU Airport is the major and central airport of the Republic of Slovenia.
Its excellent location at the intersection of two major transport corridors connecting central and SE Europe, makes it a natural hub for SE Europe including Western Balkans and a large part of Central Europe. Apart...
Air Canada in late-November 2018/early-December 2018 launched codeshare partnership with Adria Airways, covering selected routes to/from...
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- Adria plans Ljubljana – Dusseldorf April 2018 launch
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- Adria plans new expansion in S18
- Adria Airways outlines Adria Airways Switzerland aircraft service in W17
- Route rundown: LHR-SEZ, LJU-KBP, CCS-BOG