Slovenia lies in the heart of Europe, a small green country, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean. It is a member of the EU and EMU and shares international borders with Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia. LJU Airport is the major and central airport of the Republic of Slovenia. Its excellent location at the intersection of two major transport corridors connecting central and SE Europe, makes it a natural hub for SE Europe including Western Balkans and a...
Adria Airways this week opened reservation for its latest route addition, with the offering of Ljubljana – Dusseldorf route. From...
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- Adria plans new expansion in S18
- Adria Airways outlines Adria Airways Switzerland aircraft service in W17
- Route rundown: LHR-SEZ, LJU-KBP, CCS-BOG
- Adria resumes Kiev flights from Oct 2017
- WizzAir schedules A321 London Luton routes in 3Q17