10.3 million passengers in 2017 + 7.6% growth vs 2016! A brand new terminal, with 70,000 square meters Euro- regional hub of the Air France-KLM group easyJet & transavia base # 2 economic region in France after Paris As large as Ireland, as rich as Finland, as populated as Switzerland 12 million catchment area All year round traffic potential Good mix between business and leisure traffic With nearly 67% international...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Hop!, Air France/KLM,Lufthansa, Transavia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 58
- Number of Direct Destinations: 120
- Number of Terminals: 3
Transavia France in summer 2019 season expands service to Lebanon, with the addition of Lyon – Beirut route. From 13APR19, Boeing 737-800...
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18
- TUI Airways UK adds new short-haul sectors in W18
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- Aigle Azur adds Lyon – Nantes service from late-Oct 2018
- Tunisair adds Tozeur – Lyon from Oct 2018
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18