- 10.3 million passengers in 2017 + 7.6% growth vs 2016!
- A brand new terminal, with 70,000 square meters
- Euro- regional hub of the Air France-KLM group
- easyJet & transavia base
- # 2 economic region in France after Paris
- As large as Ireland, as rich as Finland, as populated as Switzerland
- 12 million catchment area
- All year round traffic potential
- Good mix between business and leisure traffic
With nearly 67% international traffic and 120 destinations, Lyon Airport has firmly established...
Air France earlier this week resumed Lyon – Prague service, previously served by Brit Air until March 2013. Since 01SEP19, HOP! CRJ1000...
- Jet2.com Manchester – Lyon Feb 2020 aircraft changes
- easyJet further expands new routes in W19
- Volotea W19 Network adjustment as of 15JUL19
- easyJet schedules new routes in W19
- Chalair schedules Bergerac seasonal service in S19
- easyJet S19 Network additions