- 10.3 million passengers in 2017 + 7.6% growth vs 2016!
- A brand new terminal, with 70,000 square meters
- Euro- regional hub of the Air France-KLM group
- easyJet & transavia base
- # 2 economic region in France after Paris
- As large as Ireland, as rich as Finland, as populated as Switzerland
- 12 million catchment area
- All year round traffic potential
- Good mix between business and leisure traffic
With nearly 67% international traffic and 120 destinations, Lyon Airport has firmly established...
Volotea in winter 2019/20 season plans to introduce 3 new routes, including new service to Marrakech, its second destination in Morocco. The...
- easyJet schedules new routes in W19
- Chalair schedules Bergerac seasonal service in S19
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Transavia France schedules additional North African routes in S19
- WOWair S19 service changes as of 01MAR19
- Lufthansa outlines leased A220-300 operations in S19