10.3 million passengers in 2017 + 7.6% growth vs 2016! A brand new terminal, with 70,000 square meters Euro- regional hub of the Air France-KLM group easyJet & transavia base # 2 economic region in France after Paris As large as Ireland, as rich as Finland, as populated as Switzerland 12 million catchment area All year round traffic potential Good mix between business and leisure traffic With nearly 67% international...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Hop!, Air France/KLM,Lufthansa, Transavia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 58
- Number of Direct Destinations: 120
- Number of Terminals: 3
has updated their profile
11 months 11 days ago
WOW air in the last few days gradually updated planned summer 2019 operation, effective from 31MAR19. Planned service as of 14JAN19 as follows....
- Air Arabia Maroc schedules new routes in S19
- Aigle Azur ends Lyon – Nantes route in mid-Jan 2019
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18
- HOP! adds Lyon – Lorient service in W18
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18