10.3 million passengers in 2017 + 7.6% growth vs 2016! A brand new terminal, with 70,000 square meters Euro- regional hub of the Air France-KLM group easyJet & transavia base # 2 economic region in France after Paris As large as Ireland, as rich as Finland, as populated as Switzerland 12 million catchment area All year round traffic potential Good mix between business and leisure traffic With nearly 67% international...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Hop!, Air France/KLM,Lufthansa, Transavia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 58
- Number of Direct Destinations: 120
- Number of Terminals: 3
Air Canada in recent weeks adjusted planned Mainline long-haul operation for winter 2018/19 season, effective from 28OCT18. Latest adjustment as...
- Twin Jet adds Lyon – Clermont-Ferrand service in S18
- US and China key targets for Lyon-Saint Exupéry
- TUI Airlines Belgium files additional new routes in S18
- HOP! Lyon – Brive S18 aircraft changes
- Air France begins Transavia France codeshare service from late-Feb 2018
- easyJet further expands new French routes in S18