10.3 million passengers in 2017 + 7.6% growth vs 2016! A brand new terminal, with 70,000 square meters Euro- regional hub of the Air France-KLM group easyJet & transavia base # 2 economic region in France after Paris As large as Ireland, as rich as Finland, as populated as Switzerland 12 million catchment area All year round traffic potential Good mix between business and leisure traffic With nearly 67% international...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Hop!, Air France/KLM,Lufthansa, Transavia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 58
- Number of Direct Destinations: 120
- Number of Terminals: 3
Smartwings in summer 2018 season is offering new seasonal service from France, on board Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Planned operation includes the...
- HOP! plans new routes in S18
- bmi Regional adds Gothenburg – Lyon service from late-Jan 2018
- Aircompany Armenia files new European routes schedule in S18
- Finnair W18 European service expansions
- Georgian Airways files Armenia – Europe routes in S18
- Emirates S18 changes as of 28DEC17