10.3 million passengers in 2017 + 7.6% growth vs 2016! A brand new terminal, with 70,000 square meters Euro- regional hub of the Air France-KLM group easyJet & transavia base # 2 economic region in France after Paris As large as Ireland, as rich as Finland, as populated as Switzerland 12 million catchment area All year round traffic potential Good mix between business and leisure traffic With nearly 67% international...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Hop!, Air France/KLM,Lufthansa, Transavia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 58
- Number of Direct Destinations: 120
- Number of Terminals: 3
has updated their profile
9 months 6 days ago
Smartwings in winter 2018/19 season is adding new routes between France and Spain, with the addition of 3 routes to Lanzarote. Planned operation...
- Air Arabia Maroc adds Tangier – Lyon link in April 2019
- Transavia France adds Lyon – Beirut service in S19
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18
- TUI Airways UK adds new short-haul sectors in W18
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- Aigle Azur adds Lyon – Nantes service from late-Oct 2018