10.3 million passengers in 2017 + 7.6% growth vs 2016! A brand new terminal, with 70,000 square meters Euro- regional hub of the Air France-KLM group easyJet & transavia base # 2 economic region in France after Paris As large as Ireland, as rich as Finland, as populated as Switzerland 12 million catchment area All year round traffic potential Good mix between business and leisure traffic With nearly 67% international...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, Hop!, Air France/KLM,Lufthansa, Transavia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 58
- Number of Direct Destinations: 120
- Number of Terminals: 3
Turkish Airlines in recent schedule update filed planned service increase to Europe for summer 2019 season, gradually in effect between April and...
- Air Canada W18 Long-haul changes as of 07MAY18
- Twin Jet adds Lyon – Clermont-Ferrand service in S18
- US and China key targets for Lyon-Saint Exupéry
- TUI Airlines Belgium files additional new routes in S18
- HOP! Lyon – Brive S18 aircraft changes
- Air France begins Transavia France codeshare service from late-Feb 2018