9.6 million passengers in 2016 + 9.8% growth vs 2015! Euro- regional hub of the Air France-KLM group easyJet & transavia base at a terminal dedicated to the low-cost segment # 2 economic region in France after Paris As large as Ireland, as rich as Finland, as populated as Switzerland 12 million catchment area All year round traffic potential Good mix between business and leisure traffic With nearly 64% international traffic and 115...
- List of Top 5 airlines: easyJet, Hop!, Aigle Azur, Transavia France, Air France
- Number of Serving Airlines: 58
- Number of Direct Destinations: 115
- Number of Terminals: 3
TUI Airlines Belgium in summer 2018 season is introducing various new sectors operating on terminator basis, including flights from Antwerp,...
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 28NOV17
- SunExpress plans new routes in S18
- Air Canada schedules Boeing 787 Lyon service in May 2018
- Aegean Airlines adds Rhodes – Lyon service in S18
- New Terminal 1 Hall B is now open!
- S7 Airlines schedules Lyon seasonal route from Dec 2017