Marseille airport is strategically located at the heart of Southern Europe. With both economic and tourism interests, France’s 2nd largest city has a lot to offer. A modern multimodal airport connects world famous Provence to biggest European hubs. Many destinations remain un(der)served from MRS thus we offer a proficient dedicated team combined with strong marketing incentives to achieve together long term sustainable routes. Marseille key facts: - 1st regional city in France...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air France/Hop, Ryanair, Air Corsica, Air Algérie, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 33
- Number of Direct Destinations: 109
- Number of Terminals: 2
12 hours 6 minutes ago
Marseille Provence Airport:
has updated their profile
1 day 6 hours ago
1 day 7 hours ago
3 days 6 hours ago
Laudamotion will fly direct from Stuttgart to Marseille next summer.
- Laudamotion outlines S19 Stuttgart network
- British Airways will fly a 4th DAILY flight from LHR to MRS starting S19!
- SunExpress is the latest airline to join Marseille Provence airport next year!
- SAS S19 European network additions
- SAS, new airline landing in MRS next summer!
- Interview of Véronique Lemée-Alexandre, Head of Route Development and Market Research