Marseille airport is strategically located at the heart of Southern Europe. With both economic and tourism interests, France’s 2nd largest city has a lot to offer. A modern multimodal airport connects world famous Provence to biggest European hubs. Many destinations remain un(der)served from MRS thus we offer a proficient dedicated team combined with strong marketing incentives to achieve together long term sustainable routes. Marseille key facts: - 1st regional city in...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air France/Hop, Ryanair, Air Corsica, Air Algérie, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 33
- Number of Direct Destinations: 109
- Number of Terminals: 2
Marseille Provence Airport:
has updated their profile
3 days 4 hours ago
With 667,096 passengers last month, traffic grew by 6.5% compared to last year.
- Aeroflot adds 2 European routes in S19
- Fruitful workshop staged in Marseille Provence last week!
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18
- Volotea to launch 6 new routes from Marseille Provence!
- Volotea adds new routes from Cagliari / Genoa in S19
- SunExpress S19 network additions as of 18OCT18