National Airport Minsk is the main air gate of the Republic of Belarus, situated at the intersection of the most important air routes connecting Western Europe and the CIS.
Cooperation with National Airport Minsk will boost your business and create profitable growth due to its advantageous location, hardworking staff and creative approach.
Belavia in winter 2019 season is adjusting service to Belgrade and Budapest, as both routes converted to nonstop terminator service from 28OCT19....
- Ural Airlines adds Minsk service from late-May 2019
- Belavia resumes Tallinn service from late-May 2019
- Belavia adds Chisinau service from late-Oct 2018
- Belavia adds Voronezh from Dec 2018
- Etihad boosts Minsk / Belgrade operations in 3Q18
- UTair adds seasonal Surgut routes from June 2018