Minsk National Airport is the main air gateway to the Republic of Belarus and occupies an advantageous geographical location because it is situated at the intersection of the main lines connecting the Western Europe with the CIS. Performance report of RUE “National Airport Minsk” for 2014. In 2014 Minsk National Airport showed the performance increase: 20036 flights were operated that is 20.8% more than the rate of 2013. Twice for the last year Minsk National...
Russian carrier Yamal Airlines this week launched new connection to Belarus, with the offering of Ekaterinburg – Minsk nonstop flight. On...
- Belavia plans additional routes in S17
- Etihad continues Minsk operations from March 2017
- Belavia schedules Brussels Charleroi launch in April 2017
- Belavia expands Zhukovsky service from Nov 2016
- Etihad reduces Minsk service from Jan 2017
- Belavia adds Zhukovsky service from Sep 2016