RUE “National Airport Minsk” is the main air gate of the Republic of Belarus, situated at the intersection of the most important air routes connecting Western Europe and the CIS. Performance report of National Airport Minsk for 2017. In 2017, National Airport Minsk showed the performance increase: 4,114,512 passengers were handled which is 20.0% more than in 2016 and almost 5 times as much as in 2007. 21 airlines served at the Airport perform flights to more than...
Etihad Airways during the month of July and August 2018 is increasing service to Belarus, as Abu Dhabi – Minsk service increases from 3 to...
- UTair adds seasonal Surgut routes from June 2018
- Belavia expands 737-800 network in S18
- Yamal Airlines adds Ekaterinburg – Minsk in W17
- Belavia plans additional routes in S17
- Etihad continues Minsk operations from March 2017
- Belavia schedules Brussels Charleroi launch in April 2017