RUE “National Airport Minsk” is the main air gate of the Republic of Belarus, situated at the intersection of the most important air routes connecting Western Europe and the CIS.
Performance report of National Airport Minsk for 2017.
In 2017, National Airport Minsk showed the performance increase: 4,114,512 passengers were handled which is 20.0% more than in 2016 and almost 5 times as much as in 2007. 21 airlines served at the Airport perform flights to more than 60 destinations.
Ural Airlines from late-May 2019 is adding service to Belarus, as the airline launches 2 daily service to Minsk from Moscow, effective 20MAY19....
- Belavia resumes Tallinn service from late-May 2019
- Belavia adds Chisinau service from late-Oct 2018
- Belavia adds Voronezh from Dec 2018
- Etihad boosts Minsk / Belgrade operations in 3Q18
- UTair adds seasonal Surgut routes from June 2018
- Belavia expands 737-800 network in S18