RUE “National Airport Minsk” is the main air gate of the Republic of Belarus, situated at the intersection of the most important air routes connecting Western Europe and the CIS.
Performance report of National Airport Minsk for 2017.
In 2017, National Airport Minsk showed the performance increase: 4,114,512 passengers were handled which is 20.0% more than in 2016 and almost 5 times as much as in 2007. 21 airlines served at the Airport perform flights to more than 60 destinations.
Belavia in winter 2019 season is adjusting service to Belgrade and Budapest, as both routes converted to nonstop terminator service from 28OCT19....
- Ural Airlines adds Minsk service from late-May 2019
- Belavia resumes Tallinn service from late-May 2019
- Belavia adds Chisinau service from late-Oct 2018
- Belavia adds Voronezh from Dec 2018
- Etihad boosts Minsk / Belgrade operations in 3Q18
- UTair adds seasonal Surgut routes from June 2018