National Airport Minsk is the main air gate of the Republic of Belarus, situated at the intersection of the most important air routes connecting Western Europe and the CIS.
Cooperation with National Airport Minsk will boost your business and create profitable growth due to its advantageous location, hardworking staff and creative approach.
Belavia in winter 2019/20 season is expanding operational frequencies on various routes, based on comparison to winter 2018/19 season. Planned...
- Lufthansa S20 European network additions as of 30OCT19
- Belavia W19 Belgrade / Budapest service changes
- Ural Airlines adds Minsk service from late-May 2019
- Belavia resumes Tallinn service from late-May 2019
- Belavia adds Chisinau service from late-Oct 2018
- Belavia adds Voronezh from Dec 2018