Introduction to Munich Airport
With 47.9 million passengers in 2019, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia.
MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations
- High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc.
- Nearly full employment
- Highest purchasing power in Germany
Munich, Bavaria and the Alps
- Year-round tourist hotspot full of highlights like the Oktoberfest, the Alpine landscape, romantic castles, etc.
- One of the world´s top 10...
Gulf carrier aims to “gradually” resume services with the goal of operating 45% of its pre-COVID capacity by August.
- United adding back capacity
- United to ramp up international routes
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 24)
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 17)
- Lufthansa cuts fleet, reduces Eurowings’ long-haul operations
- Bamboo Airways to launch Munich service from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh
Latest Updates from Munich Airport
6 days 17 hours ago
1 month 5 days ago
1 month 19 days ago