With 44.6 million passengers in 2017, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia. MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc. Nearly full employment Highest purchasing power in Germany Munich, Bavaria and the Alps...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Dolomiti, Condor, Eurowings, Emirates, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 102
- Number of Direct Destinations: 266
- Number of Terminals: 2
Senior network planners from more than 100 of the world’s leading carriers are now accepting meeting requests.
- Senior delegates confirm their attendance at World Routes 2018
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018
- Brazil's market primed for growth as LATAM adds European routes
- Eurowings adds Munich – Tivat service from July 2018
- Qatar Airways Munich aircraft changes from Aug 2018
- United W18 Long-haul changes as of 18MAY18