With 42 million passengers in 2016, Munich Airport has established itself as number seven by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia. MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc. Nearly full employment Highest purchasing power in Germany Munich, Bavaria and the Alps...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Dolomiti, Condor, Lufthansa, Air Berlin, BMI Regional
- Number of Serving Airlines: 100
- Number of Direct Destinations: 257
- Number of Terminals: 2
Lufthansa in yesterday’s schedule update (17JAN18) made additional changes for its planned Munich – Chicago O’Hare route,...
- VLM Airlines plans new routes from Feb 2018
- Lufthansa S18 Munich long-haul changes as of 11JAN18
- Lufthansa adds A350 Vancouver service from May 2018
- Eurowings adds Munich – Berlin service from March 2018
- Lufthansa Munich – Seoul 1Q18 aircraft changes
- Germania S18 new routes as of 27DEC17