With 42 million passengers in 2016, Munich Airport has established itself as number seven by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia. MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc. Nearly full employment Highest purchasing power in Germany Munich, Bavaria and the Alps...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Dolomiti, Condor, Lufthansa, Air Berlin, BMI Regional
- Number of Serving Airlines: 100
- Number of Direct Destinations: 257
- Number of Terminals: 2
In the second of a two part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports named finalists in the Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards.
- Eurowings W18 long-haul changes as of 11APR18
- VLM Airlines reduces Maribor service from mid-April 2018
- Analysis: Spain's phenomenal international growth
- Route rundown: BOG-MUC, AKL-ORD, KUL-MEL
- Emirates May/June 2018 frequency changes
- Avianca plans Munich launch in November 2018