With 44.6 million passengers in 2017, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia. MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc. Nearly full employment Highest purchasing power in Germany Munich, Bavaria and the Alps...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Dolomiti, Condor, Eurowings, Emirates, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 102
- Number of Direct Destinations: 266
- Number of Terminals: 2
Eurowings from June 2019 is adding domestic service, where the airline scheduled Berlin Tegel – Munich route. Operated by germanwings...
- Air China S19 Shanghai – Munich service changes as of 07JAN19
- Montenegro Airlines increases German flights in S19
- bmiRegional adds Munich – Leeds/Bradford service from April 2019
- Vueling S19 new routes as of 26DEC18
- Nordica ends 2 Groningen routes in late-Dec 2018
- Air China increases Shanghai – Munich service in S19