Introduction to Naples Airport
Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in 2019 handled 10.9 million passengers, 7.0 M thereof international scheduled, and 3.4 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe: in 2019 NAP was served by 43 scheduled airlines operating 14 domestic and 92 international routes.
From Summer 2019 there are two long-haul routes: United Airlines operated a New York/Newark-Naples daily flight in the Summer season, the first ever from a major U.S. Carrier to the South of Italy, while flydubai serves...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Volotea adds Venice – Naples from mid-Nov 2020
- easyJet NW20 Naples / Venice service adjustment as of 18OCT20
- EasyJet cuts capacity to 25%, plans two seasonal bases
- Ryanair expands Italian domestic presence, threatens Irish base closures
- Ryanair schedules new domestic links from Naples from late-Oct 2020
- EgyptAir and Air Cairo sign codeshare agreement