Cork Airport is the international gateway to the South of Ireland. The airport is Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.3 million passengers in 2017. Cork Airport is part of the daa Group (Dublin Airport and Cork Airport).
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Stobart Air, Norwegian, Swiss
- Number of Serving Airlines: 9
- Number of Direct Destinations: 38
- Number of Terminals: 1
has updated their profile
6 months 26 days ago
The following is a list of Ryanair’s winter 2018/19 network additions, announced by the airline, but not covered on Airlineroute in the...
- Brussels Airport named overall winner at the World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- Cork eyes further transatlantic routes
- Norwegian Air International W18 US service changes
- Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards