Introduction to Avinor Oslo Airport
Oslo Airport is the fastest growing international hub in the Nordics and the central hub of Avinor’s 44-airport strong nationwide network.
The fresh pioneer spirit of Oslo is creating an international attraction and aviation hub.
Norway’s fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe’s youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre. Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts, sustainable living and...
Several domestic trunk routes are expected to reach 2019 capacity levels again.
- Avinor announces tender competition for parking at Oslo Airport worth 2 billion NOK
- Major investment in Autonomous Runway Sweepers – signs contract worth up to EUR 40 million
- 8663 traveled out of the country during the palm weekend from Avinor airports
- Collaborating to establish an innovation centre for zero- and low-emission aviation
- Kjos returns with new Norwegian long-haul LCC Norse Atlantic Airways
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities
Latest Updates from Avinor Oslo Airport
24 days 16 hours ago
28 days 16 hours ago
1 month 7 days ago
1 month 19 days ago