Introduction to Novosibirsk International Airport (Tolmachevo)
NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions.
Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with regular and charter flights to Russian and foreign cities, including global tourist and...
Eleven new routes to destinations in Egypt and the UAE will join the carrier’s network in November.
- S7 increases UAE network, Pegas Fly adds German routes
- Condor, S7 among airlines adding Armenia routes
- Flydubai expands Russian network To 11 destinations
- Russian carriers plan Morocco routes
- Russian carriers NW20 Zanzibar charter service additions
- FlyArmenia files provisional network from Dec 2020 including Los Angeles