Introduction to Riga Airport
Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States
- RIX is the leading airport and main traffic hub in the Baltics, serving almost half of all passengers in the region.
- Riga Airport numbers keep growing – passenger records were broken each month in 2019 with 7.8 million passengers served in total (growth of +10.5%).
- The most competitive airport in Europe in terms of cost and tariff structure per passenger – awarded for ‘Top European Airport Cost Competitiveness Excellence’ by ATRS (Air Transport Research Society).
- Latvia has one of the fastest growing economies in the EU.
- Central location, superior...
Their new agreement covers routes from Latvia and Lithuania to Munich.
- Riga Airport Starts the Year with a Drop of More than 90% in Passenger Numbers
- Pobeda schedules Moscow Sheremetyevo launch
- Riga Airport Closes the Year with a Drop of More than 74% in Passenger Numbers
- A Contactless Covid-19 Testing Point Starts Operating at Riga Airport
- Riga Airport Joins Level 2 of the Airport Carbon Accreditation
- Passenger Numbers Drop by 73% at Riga Airport; Cargo and Business Sectors are Growing
Latest Updates from Riga Airport
25 days 1 hour ago
1 month 11 days ago
1 month 24 days ago
1 month 27 days ago