Introduction to Riga Airport
Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States
- RIX is the leading airport and main traffic hub in the Baltics, serving almost half of all passengers in the region.
- Riga Airport numbers keep growing – passenger records were broken each month in 2019 with 7.8 million passengers served in total (growth of +10.5%).
- The most competitive airport in Europe in terms of cost and tariff structure per passenger – awarded for ‘Top European Airport Cost Competitiveness Excellence’ by ATRS (Air Transport Research Society).
- Latvia has one of the fastest growing economies in the EU.
- Central location, superior...
Wizz Air (W6) in recent weeks gradually filed changes to its planned new routes, reflecting various border restrictions and market conditions. As...
- Riga Airport to Intensify the Supervision of Passenger Surveying
- Recovery Tracker: Corendon, Wizz, Norwegian and more
- Wizz reverses decision to shrink Riga base
- Passengers Numbers Increase: Riga Airport Reaches 20% of Last Year's Volume in July
- AirBaltic brings forward Rhodes resumption
- LOT to Resume Flights from Riga Airport
Latest Updates from Riga Airport
11 days 3 hours ago
1 month 11 days ago
2 months 18 days ago