Introduction to Riga Airport
Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States
- RIX is the leading airport and main traffic hub in the Baltics, serving almost half of all passengers in the region.
- Riga Airport numbers keep growing – passenger records were broken each month in 2019 with 7.8 million passengers served in total (growth of +10.5%).
- The most competitive airport in Europe in terms of cost and tariff structure per passenger – awarded for ‘Top European Airport Cost Competitiveness Excellence’ by ATRS (Air Transport Research Society).
- Latvia has one of the fastest growing economies in the EU.
- Central location, superior...
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- airBaltic cuts 50% of flights through October
- Riga Airport Resumes Flights in the Conditions of Increased Epidemiological Safety
- Riga Airport is Getting Ready to Resume Flights
- The Government Grants Support to Riga International Airport
- airBaltic continues A220 Riga network expansion in S20
- Corendon Airlines S20 Network expansion