Introduction to Riga Airport
Unattended business case spotted in Riga Airport! Might be yours!
Head over to flytoriga.com!
RIGA AIRPORT – EMERGING HUB OF NORTHERN EUROPE
- Riga Airport is a fast-growing Northern European air traffic hub, connecting the Baltic countries with European business centres and popular holiday destinations
- 7.8 million passengers served in 2019
- The most competitive airport in Europe in terms of cost and tariff structure per passenger – awarded for ‘Top European Airport Cost Competitiveness Excellence’ by ATRS (Air Transport Research Society)
- As a member organization of the European...
Today the Latvian airline airBaltic launched its first direct flight from Riga to Marrakesh in Morocco.
- Riga Airport Winter Flight Schedule Offers Direct Flights to Africa
- Number of passengers handled at Riga Airport approaches 4 million
- AirBaltic Plans 18 New Routes For Summer 2023
- Number of passengers at Riga Airport has more than tripled
- RIX Weekly Update
- Ryanair To Reduce Budapest Schedule