Introduction to Riga Airport
Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States
- RIX is the leading airport and main traffic hub in the Baltics, serving almost half of all passengers in the region.
- Riga Airport numbers keep growing – passenger records were broken each month in 2019 with 7.8 million passengers served in total (growth of +10.5%).
- The most competitive airport in Europe in terms of cost and tariff structure per passenger – awarded for ‘Top European Airport Cost Competitiveness Excellence’ by ATRS (Air Transport Research Society).
- Latvia has one of the fastest growing economies in the EU.
- Central location, superior...
Latvian airline airBaltic is restoring a direct seasonal route to Greek island Rhodes.
- Icelandair and airBaltic to codeshare
- AirBaltic to expand Riga network in summer 2021
- Route Analysis: VNO-DUB, AKL-NRT, LUX-MAN
- Interview: Vilnius looks ahead to a time after quarantines
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 17)
- airBaltic cuts 50% of flights through October
Latest Updates from Riga Airport
3 days 5 hours ago
1 month 10 days ago