Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States! RIX is the leading airport and main traffic hub in the Baltics, serving almost half of all passengers in the region. Riga Airport numbers keep growing – passengers records were broken each month in 2017 with 6.1 million passengers served in total ( +12,9% ). The most competitive airport in Europe in terms of cost and tariff structure per passenger – awarded for ‘Top European Airport Cost...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: airBaltic, Ryanair, Wizz Air, Norwegian, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17 summer / 16 winter
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100 summer / 74 winter
- Number of Terminals: 1
“In order for Riga Airport to achieve its goal of becoming a modern and convenient North European air traffic hub and serving at least ten...
- Riga Airport Welcomes Its Seven Millionth Passenger
- airBaltic resumes Riga – Dublin service from March 2019
- airBaltic adds Lviv service from April 2019
- Riga Airport’s New Flight Season to Offer a Different Winter
- Wizz Air further expands Ukraine network in W18
- airBaltic S19 network changes as of 31AUG18
1 month 13 days ago
1 month 16 days ago
3 months 19 days ago
5 months 21 days ago