Airport Saarbrücken is located in south west Germany with borders to France and Luxembourg. The main European highway system connects to the airport. Saarbrücken is the capital of the state Saarland. The travel time from the airport to the city will be about 12 minutes (12 km).
TUIfly from May 2018 plans to operate offer new service to The Canaries, which sees the airline operating Saarbruecken – Tenerife South...
- Luxair adds Saarbruecken – Berlin route from Jan 2018
- bmi Regional adds Munich – Saarbruecken from Nov 2017
- Pegasus adds new European routes in S17
- Eurowings expands Palma Mallorca base in S17
- Air Serbia Adds New Codeshare Routes with airberlin from late-April 2015