The Airport is in Saarland in the heart of Europe, located in south west Germany with borders to France and Luxembourg. The main European highway system connects to the airport. Saarland is offering beautiful landscape and interesting cultural and historical monuments as traditional routes of commerce have crossed for centuries. The airport is one of the fastest growing airports in Germany with scheduled connections to over 50 destinations both domestic and international. With car...
TUIfly from May 2018 plans to operate offer new service to The Canaries, which sees the airline operating Saarbruecken – Tenerife South...
- Luxair adds Saarbruecken – Berlin route from Jan 2018
- bmi Regional adds Munich – Saarbruecken from Nov 2017
- Pegasus adds new European routes in S17
- Eurowings expands Palma Mallorca base in S17
- Air Serbia Adds New Codeshare Routes with airberlin from late-April 2015