Skopje is the capital and largest city of the Republic of Macedonia, with about a third of the Macedonian total population. Skopje is an important crossroads of trade, strategically located at the center of Balkan region’s highway and railway networks. Skopje is the country's political, cultural, economic, and academic center. Skopje is the cultural hub of the Republic of Macedonia and, therefore, is home to many of the country's most important museums. Skopje...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Wizz, Austrian, Turkish Airlines, Adria Airways, Flydubai, Jetairfly
- Number of Serving Airlines: 25
- Number of Direct Destinations: 21
- Number of Terminals: 1
Aegean Airlines in recent weeks filed additional international service changes to its planned summer 2019 season, effective 31MAR19. Latest...
- Wizz Air S19 further network expansions as of 23JAN19
- Qatar Airways W18 Skopje aircraft changes
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 European service changes as of 21APR18
- LOT adds Skopje service from June 2018
- flydubai W17 planned frequency increases
2 years 4 months ago
2 years 9 months ago