Skopje is the capital and largest city of the Republic of Macedonia, with about a third of the Macedonian total population. Skopje is an important crossroads of trade, strategically located at the center of Balkan region’s highway and railway networks. Skopje is the country's political, cultural, economic, and academic center. Skopje is the cultural hub of the Republic of Macedonia and, therefore, is home to many of the country's most important museums. Skopje...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Wizz, Austrian, Turkish Airlines, Adria Airways, Flydubai, Jetairfly
- Number of Serving Airlines: 25
- Number of Direct Destinations: 21
- Number of Terminals: 1
2 years 23 days ago
2 years 5 months ago
Qatar Airways in winter 2018/19 season is adjusting operational frequency for Doha – Skopje route, currently served 4 times a week. From...
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 European service changes as of 21APR18
- LOT adds Skopje service from June 2018
- flydubai W17 planned frequency increases
- Eurowings W17 new short-haul routes as of 23MAR17
- WizzAir schedules Skopje expansion from July 2017