Skopje is the capital and largest city of the Republic of Macedonia, with about a third of the Macedonian total population. Skopje is an important crossroads of trade, strategically located at the center of Balkan region’s highway and railway networks. Skopje is the country's political, cultural, economic, and academic center. Skopje is the cultural hub of the Republic of Macedonia and, therefore, is home to many of the country's most important museums. Skopje...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Wizz, Austrian, Turkish Airlines, Adria Airways, Flydubai, Jetairfly
- Number of Serving Airlines: 25
- Number of Direct Destinations: 21
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 year 3 months ago
1 year 8 months ago
LOT Polish Airlines yesterday announced additional new service for its summer 2018 network, which sees the airline offering Warsaw – Skopje...
- flydubai W17 planned frequency increases
- Eurowings W17 new short-haul routes as of 23MAR17
- WizzAir schedules Skopje expansion from July 2017
- Qatar Airways schedules Skopje launch in July 2017
- WizzAir schedules new Balkan routes from Budapest in S17
- TAV & WizzAir announce: The new route Skopje-Hannover starts as of 31st of October