Skopje is the capital and largest city of the Republic of Macedonia, with about a third of the Macedonian total population. Skopje is an important crossroads of trade, strategically located at the center of Balkan region’s highway and railway networks. Skopje is the country's political, cultural, economic, and academic center. Skopje is the cultural hub of the Republic of Macedonia and, therefore, is home to many of the country's most important museums. Skopje...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Wizz, Austrian, Turkish Airlines, Adria Airways, Flydubai, Jetairfly
- Number of Serving Airlines: 25
- Number of Direct Destinations: 21
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 year 8 months ago
2 years 1 month ago
Turkish Airlines in recent schedule update filed planned service increase to Europe for summer 2019 season, gradually in effect between April and...
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 European service changes as of 21APR18
- LOT adds Skopje service from June 2018
- flydubai W17 planned frequency increases
- Eurowings W17 new short-haul routes as of 23MAR17
- WizzAir schedules Skopje expansion from July 2017
- Qatar Airways schedules Skopje launch in July 2017