Introduction to Split Airport Ltd
Split Airport as the second largest airport in Republic of Croatia, with its strategic central position in the middle of Croatian Adriatic coast, serves the whole area of city of Split, covering Makarska rivijera on the south and Šibenik rivijera on the north, as well as middle Dalmatian islands of BraÄ, Hvar, Šolta, Vis, etc..
Primarily seasonal pattern of traffic - which is a mixture of business and leisure - more than 55 different air carriers in schedulled, low-cost and charter business, brings our passengers from all around Europe and via some European hubs, from North America and...
New leisure destinations are being added from Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca.
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Wizz, easyJet make summer network additions
- Eurowings to open Berlin base, enter British leisure market
- SWISS to launch five routes, focuses on leisure traffic