Stuttgart Airport is the gateway to Southwest Germany and located right in the heart of Baden-Wuerttemberg, the third largest state in Germany. With its 3,345 m runway, four modern terminal buildings and its direct highway and train access, Stuttgart Airport provides everything an airport needs for regional and intercontinental flights. In 2015, 10.5 million passengers departed from or arrived at Stuttgart Airport. The airport features the third largest catchment area of all German airports. Over...
SunExpress Germany in summer 2020 season is assuming 3 routes from SunExpress, including service from Bodrum and Dalaman. Planned operation as...
- Eurowings schedules new short-haul routes from Stuttgart in S20
- TAP Air Portugal Europe network changes in 4Q19
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Budapest network in S20
- Shortlists revealed for the World Routes Awards
- Delta W19 Long-Haul service changes as of 14JUL19
- SunExpress Germany adds Lebanon service from June 2019