Introduction to Podgorica Airport
Podgorica Airport is an international airport located 12 km south of Podgorica, Montenegro.
Podgorica Airport is operated by the state-owned company Airports of Montenegro.
The catchment area is southern Serbia, northern Albania, south-eastern Croatia and eastern Bosnia.
Due to its favorable geographical position, the airport serves as a gateway to summer ad winter tourist centers and major continental towns in Montenegro from Europe and the rest of the world.
Recently, the airport has been entirely reconstructed in response to a rapid growth of air traffic and tourism in...
Airports of Montenegro
The flag-carriers of Serbia and Turkey have expanded their existing codeshare agreement.
- New Montenegro flag-carrier reveals first routes
- Double base opening as Ryanair expands in Croatia
- Route Analysis: Air Serbia to launch Geneva service
- Route Analysis: Kyiv-Brno
- Montenegro Airlines suspends operations blaming lack of government support
- SkyUp cleared to operate 11 international routes