Astana International Airport was founded in 1931 as small-size airport for handling small aircrafts.
Nowadays, 80 years after, it’s one of the most modern airports on the Eurasian continent
In Astana airport there are two passenger terminal (domestic and international).
In 2017 a new passenger terminal (47,000 sq. m.) for international flights was built. The new terminal adds 6 new aircraft boarding bridge with landing sleeves and 4 bus landing routes
to the Airport infrastructure, and also...
In the first part of a new series focusing on the five former Soviet republics in Central Asia, often referred to as ‘the Stans’, Routesonline...
- SCAT further expands Nur-Sultan (Astana) network from June 2019
- FlyArystan outlines initial route network
- FlyArystan outlines initial domestic routes from May 2019
- SCAT adds Astana – Prague service from June 2019
- Air Astana expands Istanbul service in S19
- Air Astana increases Astana – Tashkent service in S19