Astana International Airport was founded in 1931 as small-size airport for handling small aircrafts.
Nowadays, 80 years after, it’s one of the most modern airports on the Eurasian continent
In Astana airport there are two passenger terminal (domestic and international).
In 2017 a new passenger terminal (47,000 sq. m.) for international flights was built. The new terminal adds 6 new aircraft boarding bridge with landing sleeves and 4 bus landing routes
to the Airport infrastructure, and also...
Routes SilkRoad official carrier Air Astana and oneWorld member S7 Airlines from mid-July 2019 is launching reciprocal codeshare partnership,...
- Air Astana Sep/Oct 2019 Nur-Sultan – Beijing aircraft changes
- Turkish Airlines expands Nur-Sultan service from July 2019
- SCAT adds Nur-Sultan – Moscow service from July 2019
- SCAT adds Nur-Sultan – Tokyo service from July 2019
- Finnair S19 Nur-Sultan operations
- Route rundown: KGL-TLV, TSE-SSH, IST-KIX