Italy's North East Airport System consists of Venice, Treviso, Verona and Brescia Airports. Each airport is characterised by different traffic components. Venice is the intercontinental gateway, Treviso has a strong Low Cost component, while Verona is mainly a Leisure based airport and Brescia is focused on Cargo.
Through coordinated management of the two Airports, it is possible to develop their potential and to provide an integrated service for the local area. In particular, Venezia Marco Polo Airport is Italy's third largest intercontinental gateway with direct scheduled...
The North East Italy Airport System ended 2019 with 18,454,413 passengers, up by 2.8% on the previous year, confirming its role as third national system.
NORTH EAST ITALY AIRPORT SYSTEM - Venezia (SAVE), Treviso (AER TRE), Verona and Brescia (Catullo)
- Jet2.com expands Airbus A321/330 service in S20
- We are Venezia Airport
- United S20 Long-Haul changes as of 18JAN20
- Venezia Airport is the official hub of the National Football Team
- Volotea S20 new routes as of 29NOV19
- Lauda W19 new routes as of 18OCT19
has updated their profile
23 days 17 hours ago
1 month 4 days ago