Italy's North East Airport System consists of Venice, Treviso, Verona and Brescia Airports. Each airport is characterised by different traffic components. Venice is the intercontinental gateway, Treviso has a strong Low Cost component, while Verona is mainly a Leisure based airport and Brescia is focused on Cargo.
Through coordinated management of the two Airports, it is possible to develop their potential and to provide an integrated service for the local area. In particular, Venezia Marco Polo Airport is Italy's third largest intercontinental gateway with direct scheduled...
The airline will keep operating its service from New York JFK to Rome.
- American Airlines NS20 International Long-Haul changes as of 10MAR20
- Alitalia suspends Malpensa flights in response to coronavirus outbreak
- Vueling celebrates both the 4 million passengers milestone together with the 26% capacity growth in the upcoming Summer Season
- Venezia Airport: The Northeast airports are open for business – Venice, Verona, Treviso, Brescia
- Air Canada S20 China / Overall Long-Haul changes as of 21FEB20
- The North East Italy Airport System ended 2019 with 18,454,413 passengers, up by 2.8% on the previous year, confirming its role as third national system.
1 month 21 hours ago
has updated their profile
1 month 30 days ago