Venice is home to…
With a traffic of over 10.5 passengers in 2013 and a network of more than 100 scheduled destinations, the Venice Airport System (comprised of Venice and Treviso Airports) represents the third Italian Airport System after Rome and Milan.
It serves an area of 6 million inhabitants with over 560,000 small and medium-sized manufacturing companies that generate one of the highest GDP in Europe and an out-going business traffic equal to 33% of the overall airport system passengers...
easyJet in summer 2019 season is introducing nearly 50 routes across its network, including some service resumptions. These routes has been...
- Pegasus adds Venice service from July 2019
- American S19 Long-haul changes as of 04JAN19
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- Air Cairo W18 network additions
- Blue Air schedules new routes from Turin in W18
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18