Italy's North East Airport System consists of Venice, Treviso, Verona and Brescia Airports. Each airport is characterised by different traffic components. Venice is the intercontinental gateway, Treviso has a strong Low Cost component, while Verona is mainly a Leisure based airport and Brescia is focused on Cargo.
Through coordinated management of the two Airports, it is possible to develop their potential and to provide an integrated service for the local area. In particular, Venice Marco Polo Airport is Italy's third largest intercontinental gateway with direct scheduled...
Volotea in the last few weeks opened reservation for additional routes to be added in summer 2020 season, previously not covered on Airlineroute...
- Lauda W19 new routes as of 18OCT19
- SAS S20 Short-Haul network changes as of 08OCT19
- Volotea W19 Network adjustment as of 15JUL19
- easyJet schedules new routes in W19
- Asiana Airlines W19 Long-Haul changes as of 04JUL19
- easyJet S19 Network additions