Italy's North East Airport System consists of Venice, Treviso, Verona and Brescia Airports. Each airport is characterised by different traffic components. Venice is the intercontinental gateway, Treviso has a strong Low Cost component, while Verona is mainly a Leisure based airport and Brescia is focused on Cargo.
Through coordinated management of the two Airports, it is possible to develop their potential and to provide an integrated service for the local area. In particular, Venice Marco Polo...
SAS in summer 2020 season is introducing various Short-Haul routes, including service resumptions. Planned network addition as follows. Aarhus...
- Volotea W19 Network adjustment as of 15JUL19
- easyJet schedules new routes in W19
- Asiana Airlines W19 Long-Haul changes as of 04JUL19
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Pegasus adds Venice service from July 2019
- American S19 Long-haul changes as of 04JAN19
Venice Marco Polo Airport:
has updated their profile
1 month 25 days ago