Introduction to Vienna International Airport
Vienna Airport is widely recognised as the only airport in CEE that combines a dense route network with a perfect infrastructure. In 2019, 77 airlines offered flights to 217 destinations (scheduled traffic) all over the world at VIE, thereof to 68 countries.
If you want to receive our newsletter, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Austrian earlier this month filed changes to its Intercontinental operation for Northern winter 2020/21 season, from 25OCT20 to 27MAR21. As of...
- Austrian Airlines to operate significantly reduced schedule this winter
- SunExpress schedules new Bodrum routes in S21
- Etihad moves Vienna launch to March 2021
- Recovery Tracker: Lufthansa, British Airways, Qatar Airways and more
- Austrian and SAS to resume Shanghai routes
- Blue Air schedules new Bucharest routes for Christmas/New Year 2020 and S21