Vnukovo International is Moscow and Russia’s third leading air gateway. Its inner-city location, a variety of access, options, best-in-town handling rates and charges, technological edge and lofty service standards have found favor among air travelers and carriers alike. More than thirty airlines serve 180-plus destinations out of Vnukovo, both domestically and abroad. In 2018, a total of 198.5 thousand flights and 21.5m pax were handled at Vnukovo, which is projected to...
This week: SAS targets football traffic, ASL Airlines France adds Belgrade route, and Pobeda to open first service to Belgium.
- IrAero adds Moscow – Kyzyl routes in Dec 2018
- Pobeda adds Ostend service from March 2019
- Turkish Airlines files 737 MAX 9 Moscow service in W19
- Pobeda adds Eindhoven service from late-Dec 2018
- Uzbekistan Airways moves Moscow service to Vnukovo from late-Oct 2018
- Pobeda adds Moscow – Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen service from late-Sep 2018