Vnukovo International is Moscow and Russia’s third leading air gateway. Its inner-city location, a variety of access, options, best-in-town handling rates and charges, technological edge and lofty service standards have found favor among air travelers and carriers alike. More than thirty airlines serve 170-plus destinations out of Vnukovo, both domestically and abroad. In 2017, a total of 171.1 thousand flights and 18.1m pax were handled at Vnukovo, which is projected to...
Uzbekistan Airways at the launch of winter 2018/19 season is adjusting service at Moscow, announced by the airline. From 28OCT18, the...
- Pobeda adds Moscow – Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen service from late-Sep 2018
- Pobeda adds seasonal Salzburg service from Dec 2018
- Pobeda adds Moscow – Palermo service from Sep 2018
- Pobeda adds Moscow Vnukovo – Tomsk
- Pobeda adds Helsinki service from Oct 2018
- flydubai 1Q19 Central Asia / Russia frequency variations