Vnukovo International is Moscow and Russia’s third leading air gateway. Its inner-city location, a variety of access, options, best-in-town handling rates and charges, technological edge and lofty service standards have found favor among air travelers and carriers alike. More than thirty airlines serve 170-plus destinations out of Vnukovo, both domestically and abroad. In 2017, a total of 171.1 thousand flights and 18.1m pax were handled at Vnukovo, which is projected to...
Russian carrier Azimuth Airlines in summer 2018 season is introducing various new routes, scheduled to be operated by Sukhoi SuperJet SSJ100...
- Hong Kong Airlines updates Moscow Vnukovo flight numbers for S18
- Pobeda adds Bordeaux link from June 2018
- Tunisair adds Monastir – Moscow Vnukovo charters from June 2018
- Azerbaijan Airlines adds Lankaran – Moscow service in S18
- Hong Kong Airlines files Moscow Vnukovo changes in S18
- Pobeda adds Antalya / Berlin service from late-April 2018