Vnukovo International is Moscow and Russia’s third leading air gateway. Its inner-city location, a variety of access, options, best-in-town handling rates and charges, technological edge and lofty service standards have found favor among air travelers and carriers alike. More than thirty airlines serve 170-plus destinations out of Vnukovo, both domestically and abroad. In 2017, a total of 171.1 thousand flights and 18.1m pax were handled at Vnukovo, which is projected to...
Hong Kong Airlines this week filed proposed operational schedule for Hong Kong – Moscow Vnukovo route, currently not available for...
- Aeroflot outlines Rossiya Airlines 777-300ER network in S18
- UTair schedules Kaluga launch from March 2018
- Pobeda adds Leipzig route from April 2018
- Pobeda schedules Kaliningrad launch in S18
- Saudia plans Moscow charters in June 2018
- flydubai increases Moscow service in June 2018