Vnukovo International is Moscow and Russia’s third leading air gateway. Its inner-city location, a variety of access, options, best-in-town handling rates and charges, technological edge and lofty service standards have found favor among air travelers and carriers alike. More than thirty airlines serve 170-plus destinations out of Vnukovo, both domestically and abroad. In 2017, a total of 171.1 thousand flights and 18.1m pax were handled at Vnukovo, which is projected to...
Russian carrier Yakutia in late-May 2018 introduced new scheduled charter route for Turkish market, where it launched Moscow Vnukovo –...
- AEROFLOT schedules intra-Moscow charters in June 2018
- Azimuth Airlines outlines new routes in S18
- Hong Kong Airlines updates Moscow Vnukovo flight numbers for S18
- Pobeda adds Bordeaux link from June 2018
- Tunisair adds Monastir – Moscow Vnukovo charters from June 2018
- Azerbaijan Airlines adds Lankaran – Moscow service in S18