Vnukovo International is Moscow and Russia’s third leading air gateway. Its inner-city location, a variety of access, options, best-in-town handling rates and charges, technological edge and lofty service standards have found favor among air travelers and carriers alike. More than thirty airlines serve 170-plus destinations out of Vnukovo, both domestically and abroad. In 2017, a total of 171.1 thousand flights and 18.1m pax were handled at Vnukovo, which is projected to...
Pobeda Airlines later this week is adding new route to Turkey, with the offering Moscow Vnukovo – Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen route. From...
- Pobeda adds seasonal Salzburg service from Dec 2018
- Pobeda adds Moscow – Palermo service from Sep 2018
- Pobeda adds Moscow Vnukovo – Tomsk
- Pobeda adds Helsinki service from Oct 2018
- flydubai 1Q19 Central Asia / Russia frequency variations
- Yakutia adds Moscow – Bodrum charters from May 2018