Verona and Brescia Airports serve an extensive and attractive catchment area in the very heart of north Italy. Verona Airport: - second Italian hub for charter flights - excellent service levels for both airside and landside clients - optimum performance in passengers yield - leading hub for the itlaian northeast and third in Italy for long-haul charter flights - new dedicated low cost - high-quality services (VIP lounge, business loung, web parking) - Terminal new parking area...
Cyprus Airways earlier this month revealed its summer 2018 schedule, which sees the launch of 6 new routes, on board Airbus A319 aircraft. Planned...
- Aegean Airlines further expands Athens new routes in S18
- Small Planet Poland W17 scheduled charter overview
- SAS boosts Stockholm Arlanda network in S18
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 29SEP17
- Neos adds Verona - East Africa service from Dec 2017
- Alitalia / flyBe expands codeshare routes from Aug 2017