Introduction to Fredericton International Airport Authority
The Fredericton International Airport (YFC) serves over 424,000 passengers annually and offers direct daily service to the major hubs of Toronto (Pearson and Billy Bishop), Montreal, Ottawa, and Halifax, along with seasonal service to the popular sun destinations Cancun, Cayo Coco, Cayo Santa Maria, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana. Through direct, indirect, and induced economic activity, YFC generates 662 jobs, $38.8 million in GDP, and $25.8 million in labour income for New Brunswick every year.
The airline is now flying to all 18 destinations it served before it was grounded by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Westjet to restore service to five Atlantic Canada airports
- Atlantic Canada suffers ‘devastating’ route cuts
- WestJet to suspend flights at four Atlantic Canada stations
- WestJet Atlantic Canada network changes from Nov 2020
- Air Canada rouge domestic network additions in S19
- Fredericton International Airport passes 400,000 passenger milestone