Since November 1, 2000, Aéroport de Québec inc. has been responsible for the management, operation, maintenance, and development of the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport. Approximately a dozen carriers offer multiple connections to various destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Europe, with daily service to major hubs in northeastern North America. Current airlines:...
Ultra low-cost start-up Canada Jetlines has reached an agreement in principle to provide future service from Québec City Jean Lesage International...
- US pre-clearance to boost Quebec
- Quebec outlines its aims
- Aviation decision makers arrive in Québec City
- 2018 in review - part two: World Routes in China, Primera Air’s demise, SIA launches furthest flight, and the busiest air routes in the world
- Warm welcome awaits as Québec seeks new connections
- Sunwing Airlines adds Miami service from Dec 2018