Since November 1, 2000, Aéroport de Québec inc. has been responsible for the management, operation, maintenance, and development of the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport. Approximately a dozen carriers offer multiple connections to various destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Europe, with daily service to major hubs in northeastern North America. Current airlines:...
Canada’s ‘secret’ destination is about to be discovered by a lot more visitors as it prepares for its role as host of Routes Americas 2019.
- Sunwing Airlines adds Miami service from Dec 2018
- Québec City set to shine in 2019
- American Airlines adds seasonal Chicago – Quebec City service in S19
- Air Transat outlines A321 European network in S19
- Québec primed for further growth
- Air Canada rouge begins Quebec City service from July 2018