Since November 1, 2000, Aéroport de Québec inc. has been responsible for the management, operation, maintenance, and development of the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport. Approximately a dozen carriers offer multiple connections to various destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Europe, with daily service to major hubs in northeastern North America.
Current airlines: https://www.aeroportdequebec.com/en/flights-and-destinations/airlines
Air Transat in recent schedule update adjusted Airbus A310-300 operation, currently listed until 01MAY20. Based on 05MAY19’s OAG schedules...
- Air Transat schedules new A321neo LR Trans-Atlantic routes in May 2020
- Québec primed for growth after Routes Americas success
- Jetlines to serve Routes Americas host Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport
- US pre-clearance to boost Quebec
- Quebec outlines its aims
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation decision makers arrive in Québec City