Facts and Figures Zurich Airport (2017) 29.4 million passengers and 270,453 flights in 2017 Important European hub with 28% connecting traffic Ideal gateway to Europe with efficient connections to 66 countries One of the largest European cargo airports with an annual capacity of 700'000 tonnes Diversified handling services Competitive airport charge structure Ranked as „Best Airport in Europe“ in the category "20-30 mio. passengers" by World...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Swiss, Edelweiss, Air Berlin, Eurowings, Easyjet (2017)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 72 airlines offering scheduled and non-scheduled services
- Number of Direct Destinations: 185 destinations in 66 countries
- Number of Terminals: 3
has updated their profile
2 months 17 days ago
Swiss International Air Lines in winter 2018/19 season plans to adjust operational aircraft on Zurich – Shanghai Pu Dong route, effective...
- Route rundown: SZX-ZRH, AUH-BCN, HEL-HAJ
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Zurich from late-August 2018
- Edelweiss adds Eilat/Ovda service in W18
- Cathay Pacific adds new A350-1000XWB routes in W18/S19
- United W18 Long-haul changes as of 18MAY18
- Laudamotion cancels Zurich operation in S18