Facts and Figures Zurich Airport (2017) 29.4 million passengers and 270,453 flights in 2017 Important European hub with 28% connecting traffic Ideal gateway to Europe with efficient connections to 66 countries One of the largest European cargo airports with an annual capacity of 700'000 tonnes Diversified handling services Competitive airport charge structure Ranked as „Best Airport in Europe“ in the category "20-30 mio. passengers" by World...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Swiss, Edelweiss, Eurowings, Easyjet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 72 airlines offering scheduled and non-scheduled services
- Number of Direct Destinations: 185 destinations in 66 countries
- Number of Terminals: 3
Sichuan Airlines in recent schedule update revised planned service launch to Zurich , previously scheduled from 26MAR18. The airline is now...
- Laudamotion outlines summer 2018 operations
- Edelweiss Air plans La Palma service in W18
- Swiss schedules World Cup charters to Rostov / Samara in June 2018
- Oman Air S18 Europe aircraft changes
- Korean Air S18 changes as of 07FEB18
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18