Introduction to Aberdeen International Airport
About Aberdeen International Airport
- Aberdeen international airport serves a region with a long standing global reputation as a hub for Oil and Gas production and as world leaders in mature basin exploration.
- Aberdeen International Airport has seen a 34% growth in International passenger traffic from 2010 giving an overall passenger figure for year ending 2016 of 3.1m
- £20m Terminal transformation project underway due for completion summer 2019
- Increasing size of existing terminal by 50%
- Improved facilities will include:
- Spacious Immigration area
- Increased baggage reclaim area...
International routes will largely remain dormant until the 2022 summer season, CEO Stein Nilsen says.
- Retail stores set to reopen at Aberdeen International Airport
- AGS Airports responds to Union Connectivity Report findings on Air Passenger Duty
- Loganair expands Teesside connectivity
- Aberdeen International Airport looks for AccessABZ Members
- Mark Beveridge Appointed Operations Director of Aberdeen International Airport
- AGS Airports led consortium to develop UK’s first Medical Delivery drone network
Latest Updates from Aberdeen International Airport
23 days 17 hours ago
2 months 1 day ago
3 months 14 days ago
3 months 19 days ago