Ancona-Airport is the unique Airport of Marche Region and thanks to its strategic position, halfway down the Italian Adriatic coast, it can serve the whole region area. Ancona Airport offers a unique service that gives all passengers the opportunity to feel truly at ease, breathing a familiar atmosphere and allowing them to carry out all procedures required to board in extraordinarily short times. Ancona-airport is a "on time airport " ensuring high quality services and efficiency in...
Volotea in summer 2018 is expanding its network offering with new base in Marseille, including 8 new routes. The airline will also offer expanded...
- European Coastal Airlines GDS/OAG Schedule Filing from May 2016
- Meridianafly Adds Ancona – Sharm el Sheikh Service Sep – Nov 2015
- germanwings Adds Ancona Service in S14
- Darwin Airline Opens Hub Links from Ancona and Leipzig
- Volotea Rolls Out Additional New Routes in Summer 2013