Introduction to Swedavia - Stockholm Arlanda
Swedavia is a State-owned group that owns, operates and develops Sweden’s national basic infrastructure of airports across Sweden from Kiruna in the north to Malmö in the south. These ten airports form a system that connects Sweden together – and through the main international airports Stockholm Arlanda, Göteborg Landvetter and Malmö Airport, connects Sweden with the rest of the world. Its role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings. Safe, satisfied passengers are the foundation of Swedavia’s business. Swedavia is a world leader in...
As the world now slowly opens up and we can soon travel again, there is strong demand from passengers and airlines for the possibility to get PCR...
- Eurowings adds three routes from Pristina
- Ryanair continues to expand in Sweden with a new base and some 20 new routes at Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Norwegian resumes Arlanda flights after five-month hiatus
- Norwegian returning to Sweden and Stockholm Arlanda with three direct routes
- Swedavia reaches milestone in its climate work – Swedavia’s own airport operations now fossil-free
- Transavia France to set up operations in Sweden with new direct route to Montpellier from Stockholm Arlanda Airport
Latest Updates from Swedavia - Stockholm Arlanda
3 days 39 minutes ago
1 month 14 days ago
2 months 14 days ago
2 months 21 days ago