Avalon Airport Australia is Victoria’s second major international airport. Located approximately 45 minutes’ drive from the Melbourne CBD, Avalon Airport offers a better choice for any airline seeking a low cost advantage for their business. A 3,000 meter Code E compliant runway, curfew-free access to customs and quarantine services, freight handling and hangar facilities means Avalon Airport can provide a service tailored to your operational needs. Uniquely positioned on the doorstep of some...
AirAsia X from December 2018 plans to offer Kuala Lumpur – Melbourne Avalon service, subject to Government Approval. The airline schedules...
- AirAsia reveals Melbourne Airport switch
- Jetstar Adds New Avalon Routes from late-March 2016
- Jetstar Adds Avalon – Gold Coast Flights from late-Oct 2015
- The Victorian State Premier’s announcement of the progress of the Avalon Airport Rail Link project
- The Australian’ Prime Minister’s recent announcement of his pledge to support and grow Avalon Airport
- Avalon funding on the runway