Introduction to Bahrain International Airport
The new Passenger Terminal is the crowning jewel of a massive and comprehensive Airport Modernization Program, which revamps the Kingdom’s entire aviation sector, integrating a range of industries into it.
Incorporating the latest aviation industry technologies and the highest standards of construction and design, the new Passenger Terminal aims to ensure that traveling through Bahrain International Airport is a comfortable, smooth, safe, and memorable experience.
The carrier will become the first to offer a nonstop link between Bahrain and the emirate.
- IndiGo Plans UAE Expansion
- 50 New Routes Starting In August 2022
- Gulf Air Opens Service To Milan
- 50 New Routes Starting In April 2022
- Gulf Air Eyes European Growth
- Gulf Air Signs Emirates Codeshare, Widens Ras Al Khaimah Agreement