Introduction to Bahrain International Airport
The new Passenger Terminal is the crowning jewel of a massive and comprehensive Airport Modernization Program, which revamps the Kingdom’s entire aviation sector, integrating a range of industries into it.
Incorporating the latest aviation industry technologies and the highest standards of construction and design, the new Passenger Terminal aims to ensure that traveling through Bahrain International Airport is a comfortable, smooth, safe, and memorable experience.
The planned service comes nearly a year after the two countries normalized their diplomatic relations.
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Wizz expands from Vilnius, plans Abu Dhabi-Bahrain route
- Emirates continues US network rebuild with Miami launch
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more
- Gulf Air adds Greek routes to network
- Gulf Air, Saudia deepen partnership through codeshare