Introduction to Bahrain International Airport
The new Passenger Terminal is the crowning jewel of a massive and comprehensive Airport Modernization Program, which revamps the Kingdom’s entire aviation sector, integrating a range of industries into it.
Incorporating the latest aviation industry technologies and the highest standards of construction and design, the new Passenger Terminal aims to ensure that traveling through Bahrain International Airport is a comfortable, smooth, safe, and memorable experience.
The airline will fly to 12 US destinations by late July—the same number as before the pandemic—with capacity to and from the country around 60% of...
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more
- Gulf Air adds Greek routes to network
- Gulf Air, Saudia deepen partnership through codeshare
- Gulf Air to launch Singapore route
- Etihad and Gulf Air deepen cooperation pact
- Route Analysis: Gulf Air’s Israel entry