Established in 1927 as the first airport in the Arabian Gulf, Bahrain International Airport (BIA) has been a significant aviation hub in the region. Boasting a strategic location in the heart of the Gulf and over 60 years of industry-related experience, BIA has served as an ideal gateway linking East and West. Currently, BIA is the home of Gulf air and has been a key distribution hub to DHL, for over 40 years.
In 2014, 8,102129 passengers flew through BIA, a growth of 10% over 2013 figure of...
After a long period with a declining presence in the region, Gulf Air is spoiling for a comeback. Chief executive Krešimir Kučko explains more...
- Route rundown: CUN-SFO, BAH-BLR, LED-ALC
- Gulf Air W17 London service changes as of 29OCT17
- Lufthansa W17 Middle East routing changes
- Gulf Air increases Russia service in W17
- Wataniya adds new service in late-Aug 2017
- Ethiopian resumes Bahrain service from Aug 2017