Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla is the biggest and most busiest airport in Serbia. In 2017 APT BEG achived 5,34 millions of passengers. Currently Belgrade Airport serves 32 scheduled airlines and 11 charter carriers. Belgrade Airport vision is to be mayor airport and gateway in this area.
Air Serbia in the 4 th quarter of 2018 is adjusting Belgrade – New York JFK service, as operational frequency modification takes place...
- Etihad boosts Minsk / Belgrade operations in 3Q18
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 European service changes as of 21APR18
- [Update 2] Qatar Airways W18 aircraft changes
- Belavia adds nonstop Minsk – Belgrade service in S18
- Etihad increases Belgrade service in 3Q18
- Iran Air moves Belgrade launch to early-March 2018