Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla is the biggest and most busiest airport in Serbia. In 2017 APT BEG achived 5,34 millions of passengers. Currently Belgrade Airport serves 32 scheduled airlines and 11 charter carriers. Belgrade Airport vision is to be mayor airport and gateway in this area.
Turkish carrier AtlasGlobal at the launch of winter 2018/19 season expanded codeshare partnership with Air Serbia, covering additional 4 routes...
- Hainan Airlines closes Belgrade reservation from late-Nov 2018
- Etihad W18 operation changes as of 15OCT18
- Qatar Airways W18 long-haul changes as of 09OCT18
- Air Serbia W18 New York frequency changes as of 24SEP18
- Austrian W18 European frequency increases
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18