Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla is the biggest and most busiest airport in Serbia. In 2017 APT BEG achived 5,34 millions of passengers. Currently Belgrade Airport serves 32 scheduled airlines and 11 charter carriers. Belgrade Airport vision is to be mayor airport and gateway in this area.
This week: SAS targets football traffic, ASL Airlines France adds Belgrade route, and Pobeda to open first service to Belgium.
- Air Arabia adds Belgrade service from late-June 2019
- ASL Airlines France plans Belgrade service in S19
- Air Serbia 1Q19 New York aircraft changes
- AtlasGlobal increases Belgrade service in S19
- Air France resumes Belgrade service in S19
- AtlasGlobal expands Air Serbia codeshare network in W18