Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla is the biggest and most busiest airport in Serbia. In 2017 APT BEG achived 5,34 millions of passengers. Currently Belgrade Airport serves 32 scheduled airlines and 11 charter carriers. Belgrade Airport vision is to be mayor airport and gateway in this area.
Austrian Airlines in the last few weeks announced service expansion for European markets in winter 2018/19 season, based on comparison with winter...
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18
- Air Serbia 4Q18 New York frequency changes
- Etihad boosts Minsk / Belgrade operations in 3Q18
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 European service changes as of 21APR18
- [Update 2] Qatar Airways W18 aircraft changes
- Belavia adds nonstop Minsk – Belgrade service in S18