Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla is the biggest and most busiest airport in Serbia. In 2018 APT BEG achived 5,6 millions of passengers. Currently Belgrade Airport serves 32 scheduled airlines and 11 charter carriers. Belgrade Airport vision is to be mayor airport and gateway in this area.
Air Serbia earlier this month expanded Belgrade – London Heathrow service, as overall frequency increased from 9 to 16 weekly since...
- AtlasGlobal / Air Serbia expands codeshare routes from late-May 2019
- Air Serbia increases London service from late-May 2019
- Air Europa / Air Serbia expands codeshare partnership in S19
- airBaltic / Air Serbia expands codeshare network in S19
- Air France / Air Serbia expands codeshare network from late-March 2019
- Montenegro Airlines begins US codeshare with Air Serbia from Jan 2019