Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla is the biggest and most busiest airport in Serbia. In 2018 APT BEG achived 5,6 millions of passengers. Currently Belgrade Airport serves 32 scheduled airlines and 11 charter carriers. Belgrade Airport vision is to be mayor airport and gateway in this area.
Air Serbia and Finnair at the launch of winter 2019/20 season begins reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering over 30 routes. From 28OCT19,...
- Air Serbia increases Ljubljana service in W19
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Budapest network in S20
- Mahan Air adds Belgrade service from late-July 2019
- Belavia W19 Belgrade / Budapest service changes
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Air Serbia adds Etihad A320 aircraft for London service in S19