Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla is the biggest and most busiest airport in Serbia. In 2018 APT BEG achived 5,6 millions of passengers. Currently Belgrade Airport serves 32 scheduled airlines and 11 charter carriers. Belgrade Airport vision is to be mayor airport and gateway in this area.
LOT Polish Airlines yesterday (06AUG19) opened reservation for its planned European network expansion from Budapest , as the airline adds 6...
- Mahan Air adds Belgrade service from late-July 2019
- Belavia W19 Belgrade / Budapest service changes
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Air Serbia adds Etihad A320 aircraft for London service in S19
- AtlasGlobal / Air Serbia expands codeshare routes from late-May 2019
- Air Serbia increases London service from late-May 2019