Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla is the biggest and most busiest airport in Serbia. In 2018 APT BEG achived 5,6 millions of passengers. Currently Belgrade Airport serves 32 scheduled airlines and 11 charter carriers. Belgrade Airport vision is to be mayor airport and gateway in this area.
Air Serbia this week announced network expansion for summer 2020 season, as the airline plans 6 new destinations from June 2020, including 2...
- Wizz Air S20 Belgrade service adjustment as of 15JAN20
- Eurowings adds Stuttgart – Belgrade service from late-May 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines moves Budapest – Belgrade launch to May 2020
- Qatar Airways S20 network expansions
- Air Serbia resumes Istanbul flights from mid-Dec 2019
- Air Serbia / Finnair begins codeshare partnership from late-Oct 2019