Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla is the biggest and most busiest airport in Serbia. In 2018 APT BEG achived 5,6 millions of passengers. Currently Belgrade Airport serves 32 scheduled airlines and 11 charter carriers. Belgrade Airport vision is to be mayor airport and gateway in this area.
Air France and Air Serbia starting next week will expand codeshare partnership, covering various routes within Europe, via Belgrade and Paris CDG....
- Montenegro Airlines begins US codeshare with Air Serbia from Jan 2019
- Air Serbia outlines S19 network expansion
- Air Arabia adds Belgrade service from late-June 2019
- Route rundown: AAR-MAN, CDG-BEG, VKO-OST
- ASL Airlines France plans Belgrade service in S19
- Air Serbia 1Q19 New York aircraft changes