Gateways to the fjords and a global maritime centre.
Boasting a vibrant maritime and energy sector, the Bergen region is also the portal to world-famous natural tourist attractions.
The city of Bergen is a global maritime industry hub and a rising clean energy centre, with a focus on hydro and wind power. With its direct access to the famous Norwegian fjords, Bergen attracts a growing number of tourists from around the world.
Bergen is a global maritime and marine centre with a diverse...
Icelandair in the first-half of May 2019 is adjusting operational aircraft for Reykjavik Keflavik – Bergen route, reflected in recent...
- Traffic growth in Bergen
- Wizz Air UK expands London Luton network in 3Q19
- Norwegian expands seasonal Corvera service in S19
- IBERIA S19 European network additions as of 26DEC18
- Spruit outlines Norway's strategy for success
- Europe’s top route developers are set for destination Bergen