Gateway to the fjords and a global maritime centre The city of Bergen is a global maritime industry hub and a rising clean energy centre, with a focus on hydro and wind power. With its direct access to the famous Norwegian fjords, Bergen attracts a growing number of tourists from around the world. Economy Bergen is a global maritime and marine centre with a diverse regional economy, including finance, technology, energy and education. Listed in McKinsey Global...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian, SAS, KLM, Lufthansa, Wideroe,Air Baltic
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16
- Number of Direct Destinations: 65
- Number of Terminals: 3
Norwegian in summer 2018 season is introducing several short-haul routes from Scandinavia, with majority operating on seasonal basis. Following...
- Air France adds 3 European destinations from May 2018
- Wizz Air plans Vienna launch in April 2018
- Loganair schedules new routes in S18
- Widerøe launches new European routes in S18
- Widerøe plans Embraer E190-E2 late-April 2018 debut
- SAS adds seasonal Bergen – Hamburg service in S18