Gateway to the fjords and a global maritime centre The city of Bergen is a global maritime industry hub and a rising clean energy centre, with a focus on hydro and wind power. With its direct access to the famous Norwegian fjords, Bergen attracts a growing number of tourists from around the world. Economy Bergen is a global maritime and marine centre with a diverse regional economy, including finance, technology, energy and education. Listed in McKinsey Global...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian, SAS, KLM, Lufthansa, Wideroe,Air Baltic
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16
- Number of Direct Destinations: 65
- Number of Terminals: 3
oneWorld member IBERIA in summer 2018 season is adding new European charter service, including widebody A330 service to Bergen (one-time basis)...
- Israir schedules new charter routes in S18
- SAS resumes Tokyo – Bergen charter in 3Q18
- Norwegian S18 new short-haul routes as of 22JAN18
- Air France adds 3 European destinations from May 2018
- Wizz Air plans Vienna launch in April 2018
- Loganair schedules new routes in S18