Introduction to Bangor International Airport
Bangor International Airport is strategically located in the northeastern United States and is the eastern most airport with US Customs 24/7. With 40+ years of ground handling experience, the airport owns and operates the only FBO on the airfield, Bangor Aviation Services. Competitively priced, 24-hour fueling with contract fuel arrangements available, BGR offers a strategic advantage. Its 11,440 ft (3,486 meter) runway is capable of handling any aircraft flying.
22% growth over the last 3 years in scheduled air passengers means BGR's passenger demand is quickly outstripping its...
The airline sees demand coming back despite COVID-19 pandemic in US.
- Delta exits low demand routes from 11 airports
- United plans additional domestic routes from Washington Dulles in S20
- Delta Sep 2018 - Jan 2019 Domestic routes cancellations
- American Airlines further increases domestic routes in S18
- Delta adds Boeing 717 New York JFK – Bangor service in S17
- American adds seasonal Charlotte – Bangor route in S17