Introduction to George Best Belfast City Airport
George Best Belfast City Airport (GBBCA) is a regional airport situated just five minutes from the centre of Belfast, in Northern Ireland. The airport serves a range of UK domestic routes and European routes. GBBCA currently caters for over 2.6 million passengers per year, representing approximately 40% of the scheduled domestic air traffic to and from Northern Ireland.
There has been significant investment in the infrastructure of the airport in recent years resulting in a bright, light and efficient terminal for our passengers to enjoy. Business passengers account for around 50% of...
The revived UK regional carrier will face competition on about two-thirds of the routes being launched.
- Belfast City To Be Second Flybe Base
- Aer Lingus Regional Operator Emerald Details Belfast City Routes
- Emerald Airlines Sees ‘Huge Opportunity’ At Belfast City
- American, Aer Lingus Unveil Codeshare Plans
- Aer Lingus Regional Accelerates Launch Plans
- Aer Lingus increases UK domestic service