Bromma Stockholm is Stockholm’s city airport and your fastest alternative to and from the Swedish capital. Here everything is close at hand: check-in, security screening, services, baggage claim, ground transport and parking. At the same time, Stockholm Bromma Airport is a major airport and claims the title of being Sweden’s third largest after Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Stockholm Arlanda Airport. Because of its proximity to Stockholm and surrounding...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 4
- Number of Direct Destinations: 17 destinations
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of main runway (m): 1,600m
Today Bromma Stockholm is one of Sweden’s largest airports in passenger volume as well as the city airport for Stockholm and all of Sweden. In...
- Stockholm Arlanda reduces airline charges to remain competitive
- CityJet delivers Sukhoi Superjet into mainline European network operation
- BRA provides support to Sweden’s regional airlines
- airBaltic Plans New Tallinn Routes from late-March 2016
- airBaltic Expands Vilnius Network from Sep 2015
- Air Lituanica Adds Stockholm Bromma Service from late-Jan 2015