The Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA), http://mciaa.gov.ph, is located in Mactan Island, province of Cebu in Central Philippines and connected to Cebu City, the provincial capital 20 kilometers due southwest, through the Mactan-Mandaue bridge and Marcelo Fernan bridge. The airport is about 600 kilometers of the Ninoy Aquino (Manila) International Airport (NAIAA) and serves as the southern hub of the air transportation system of the Philippines. Mactan (Cebu) International Airport is...
Chinese carrier Okay Airways at the launch of winter 2017/18 season introduced 2 new routes to The Philippines, on board Boeing 737-800 aircraft....
- Juneyao revises planned Philippine frequencies in W17
- Philippine Airlines plans Cebu – Beijing Nov 2017 launch
- Asiana W17 International changes as of 05SEP17
- EVA Air W17 Philippines service changes
- Juneyao Airlines plans Cebu service from Oct 2017
- Cebu Pacific expands A330 regional service from July 2017