The Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA), http://mciaa.gov.ph, is located in Mactan Island, province of Cebu in Central Philippines and connected to Cebu City, the provincial capital 20 kilometers due southwest, through the Mactan-Mandaue bridge and Marcelo Fernan bridge. The airport is about 600 kilometers of the Ninoy Aquino (Manila) International Airport (NAIAA) and serves as the southern hub of the air transportation system of the Philippines. Mactan (Cebu) International Airport is...
This week: Air Italy adds a fourth international route from Milan Malpensa and Air Malta to serve London Southend.
- Philippine Airlines boosts secondary hubs ahead of fleet expansion
- Philippines AirAsia adds Cebu – Shenzhen from May 2018
- Analysis: A growing market in the Philippines
- Philippine Department of Tourism to host Routes Asia 2019 in Cebu
- Pan Pacific adds Cebu – Busan service in 1Q18
- Shortlists announced for Routes Asia 2018 Marketing Awards