The Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA), http://mciaa.gov.ph, is located in Mactan Island, province of Cebu in Central Philippines and connected to Cebu City, the provincial capital 20 kilometers due southwest, through the Mactan-Mandaue bridge and Marcelo Fernan bridge. The airport is about 600 kilometers of the Ninoy Aquino (Manila) International Airport (NAIAA) and serves as the southern hub of the air transportation system of the Philippines. Mactan (Cebu) International Airport is...
Our top five stories on Routes Weekly: Avianca resurrects plans for regional airline; the Middle East's aviation potential; Airbus' Brexit warning;...
- Cebu ready for the Philippines' booming international passenger growth
- Philippines AirAsia expands Clark network in S18
- Route rundown: MXP-BOM, MLA-SEN, CEB-SZX
- Philippine Airlines boosts secondary hubs ahead of fleet expansion
- Philippines AirAsia adds Cebu – Shenzhen from May 2018
- Analysis: A growing market in the Philippines