The Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA), http://mciaa.gov.ph, is located in Mactan Island, province of Cebu in Central Philippines and connected to Cebu City, the provincial capital 20 kilometers due southwest, through the Mactan-Mandaue bridge and Marcelo Fernan bridge. The airport is about 600 kilometers of the Ninoy Aquino (Manila) International Airport (NAIAA) and serves as the southern hub of the air transportation system of the Philippines. Mactan (Cebu) International Airport is...
Routes' host and event management team document their recent site visit to the tropical destination for the 17th Routes Asia taking place next March.
- Korean Air W18 International changes as of 06SEP18
- Philippines AirAsia adds Cagayan de Oro service from late-Oct 2018
- Philippine Airlines doubles Cebu – Beijing service from Sep 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: Avianca, Middle East, Airbus, Cebu, Ghana and more
- Cebu ready for the Philippines' booming international passenger growth
- Philippines AirAsia expands Clark network in S18