Conakry is the capital of the Republic of Guinea and has had an international airport since the 1950s. Successive transformations allowed it to increase traffic and adapt to changes in international air transport. Conakry Airport is located on the peninsula of Kaloum in G’Bessia locality; 13 km from downtown and the French being the national language. With the arrival of the Second Republic in 1984, as part of the restructuring of State businesses, SOGEAC was created November...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 13
- Number of Direct Destinations: 12
- Number of Terminals: 2 - Domestic/Neighboring and International
- Number of Runways: 1
Asky Airlines in recent schedule update filed revised launch date for planned service from Conakry in Guinea, now scheduled from December 2018....
- Asky Airlines adds expands Conakry network from mid-Oct 2018
- Rwandair opens Cotonou hub in late-August 2017
- Air France files new Boeing 787 routes in W17
- Air Côte d'Ivoire adds new sectors from April 2017
- Tunisair adds Conakry / Dakar service from late-March 2017
- Turkish Airlines plans Conakry launch from late-Jan 2017