Conakry is the capital of the Republic of Guinea and has had an international airport since the 1950s. Successive transformations allowed it to increase traffic and adapt to changes in international air transport. Conakry Airport is located on the peninsula of Kaloum in G’Bessia locality; 13 km from downtown and the French being the national language. With the arrival of the Second Republic in 1984, as part of the restructuring of State businesses, SOGEAC was created November...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 13
- Number of Direct Destinations: 12
- Number of Terminals: 2 - Domestic/Neighboring and International
- Number of Runways: 1
TAP Air Portugal from July 2019 is adding service to Conakry, subject to Government Approval. From 03JUL19, the Star Alliance carrier will operate...
- Air France Conakry / Nouakchott aircraft changes from July 2019
- Air France adds 787 service to Freetown / Conakry in 3Q19
- Emirates S19 service changes as of 12JAN19
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- Turkish Airlines files additional Africa changes in NS19
- Asky Airlines files Guinea network from December 2018