Conakry is the capital of the Republic of Guinea and has had an international airport since the 1950s. Successive transformations allowed it to increase traffic and adapt to changes in international air transport. Conakry Airport is located on the peninsula of Kaloum in G’Bessia locality; 13 km from downtown and the French being the national language. With the arrival of the Second Republic in 1984, as part of the restructuring of State businesses, SOGEAC was created November...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 13
- Number of Direct Destinations: 12
- Number of Terminals: 2 - Domestic/Neighboring and International
- Number of Runways: 1
Emirates in the last few days filed additional changes to its planned summer 2019 operation. As of 12JAN19, planned changes as follow. Note this...
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- Turkish Airlines files additional Africa changes in NS19
- Asky Airlines files Guinea network from December 2018
- Asky Airlines adds expands Conakry network from mid-Oct 2018
- Rwandair opens Cotonou hub in late-August 2017
- Air France files new Boeing 787 routes in W17