Introduction to Colombo Bandaranaike
(image source; https://www.airport.lk/aasl/index.php)
Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport is operated by Airport and Aviation Services (Sri Lanka) Ltd, serving Colombo and is the main international airport for Sri Lanka.
AASL has been appointed as the agent of the Government of Sri Lanka (GOSL) to discharge the duties in the capacity as a member of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). In addition to that, AASL administers Colombo Airport Ratmalana (RMA) which serves the domestic aviation industry since its’ inception. Colombo Airport Ratmalana also...
Gulf carrier aims to “gradually” resume services with the goal of operating 45% of its pre-COVID capacity by August.
- Recovery Tracker: United Arab Emirates prepares for reopening
- SriLankan Airlines files Paris limited schedule in late-July 2020
- Jetstar Asia moves Colombo August launch to late-Oct 2020
- Jetstar Asia delays Colombo launch to August 2020
- Jetstar Asia adds Colombo service from July 2020
- SriLankan Airlines plans A330 Delhi service in 1Q20