Introduction to Da Nang International Airport
Officially coming into operation on 19th May, 2017, Da Nang International Passenger Terminal which has been invested an operated by Danang International Terminal Investment and Operation Joint Stock Company (AHT) has the annual handling capacity of 6 million passengers. Operating 24/7 in the peak season with 32 airlines flying to 40 destinations and 11 nations, Da Nang International Passenger Terminal has contributed to the vigorous development of tourism and economy of Da Nang city. After serving The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit successfully in 2017, Da Nang...
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in January, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be used.
- Tigerair Taiwan To Enter Vietnamese Market
- Starlux To Expand Japanese Footprint With New Leisure Routes
- Asia-Pacific’s Busiest Routes As The Recovery Progresses
- VietJet Adds More India Routes
- Vietjet Adds Two More Hanoi-Japan Routes
- Vietjet To Launch Seven New Routes From Da Nang