Introduction to Dubrovnik Airport
Dubrovnik Airport is located 20 km from Dubrovnik, the town known as the Pearl of the Adriatic and the site recognized by the UNESCO world cultural heritage.
Dubrovnik Airport has been recording growth in passenger traffic.During the year 2016, 2,0 million passengers flew from and to Dubrovnik. The catchment area is southern part of Croatia, as well as parts of the neighbouring countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro.
Dubrovnik Airport is offering reduction on ground handling charges for new airlines, new destinations and is rewarding airlines for the traffic growth they...
The carrier is ramping up flying from LTN, where it is the largest operator.
- Blue Air Targets Summer Leisure Rebound
- Blue Air unveils 10 new routes for summer 2022
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- KLM to offer six new winter destinations
- Route Analysis: Dubrovnik-Los Angeles
- KLM adds Belgrade, Dubrovnik, Palma de Mallorca and Verona