Introduction to Dubrovnik Airport
Dubrovnik Airport is located 20 km from Dubrovnik, the town known as the Pearl of the Adriatic and the site recognized by the UNESCO world cultural heritage.
Dubrovnik Airport has been recording growth in passenger traffic.During the year 2016, 2,0 million passengers flew from and to Dubrovnik. The catchment area is southern part of Croatia, as well as parts of the neighbouring countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro.
Dubrovnik Airport is offering reduction on ground handling charges for new airlines, new destinations and is rewarding airlines for the traffic growth they...
New leisure destinations are being added from Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca.
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- KLM to offer six new winter destinations
- Route Analysis: Dubrovnik-Los Angeles
- KLM adds Belgrade, Dubrovnik, Palma de Mallorca and Verona
- Optimistic United Airlines adds 400 new flights to summer schedule
- Delta to launch Croatia flights this summer