Formarly recognised as General Guadalupe Victoria International Airport (named after Guadalupe Victoria, the first president of Mexico) also popularly known as Durango International Airport.
OMA operates 13 international airports in northern and central Mexico: Monterrey, Mexico’s 2nd largest business and industrial metropolis; the tourist destinations Acapulco, Mazatlán, and Zihuatanejo; the regional centers Chihuahua, Culiacán, Durango, San Luís Potosí, Tampico, Torreón and Zacatecas;...
Mexican carrier TAR Aerolineas in October and November 2019 is adding new domestic routes, including service for Monterret and Queretaro. Planned...
- Volaris schedules new US routes in 2019
- vivaAerobus 4Q18 new routes as of 15OCT18
- American schedules additional international routes in S19
- Volaris Expands Los Angeles Service from July 2016
- Volaris to Add Durango – Chicago Flights from Dec 2015