Introduction to Edinburgh Airport
Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world
- Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 14.3m in 2018 (+6.5% or +0.9m on 2017) — 6th busiest airport in the UK
Edinburgh has experienced the largest growth in international capacity (107%) amongst UK airports between 2008 and 2017
53% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK outside London)
- 37 airlines are flying 227 routes to 157 destinations
- 13:57:29 Business:Leisure:VFR split
- Highest proportion of business travellers in the UK outside of London.
The first of the services will commence on March 16.
- Coronavirus update: Edinburgh airport puts consolidation plan into operation
- Loganair March - July 2020 Network additions
- American Airlines Philadelphia – Edinburgh late-March 2020 aircraft changes
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
- Edinburgh Airport: Breaking the language barrier
- A record year for Edinburgh Airport Passenger numbers increase by 3.1%.
Latest Updates from Edinburgh Airport
17 days 13 hours ago
2 months 19 days ago