Introduction to El Paso International Airport
Small Hub airport serviing western Texas, southern New Mexico, and Juarez, Mexico. Over 2.4 residents live within the service area. Two commercial runways, 12,020 and 9,027 feet long. Available ticket counters, boarding bridges, and cargo facilities.
Excellent opportunities for service to and from Mexico.
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across North America are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Alaska Airlines plans El Paso launch in Feb 2019
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- Delta adds Salt Lake City – El Paso from Oct 2018
- Southwest Airlines Oct 2018 network additions
- Delta resumes 2 domestic routes in Oct 2018
- United continues domestic routes expansion in 2018