Small Hub airport serviing western Texas, southern New Mexico, and Juarez, Mexico. Over 2.4 residents live within the service area. Two commercial runways, 12,020 and 9,027 feet long. Available ticket counters, boarding bridges, and cargo facilities. Excellent opportunities for service to and from Mexico.
United Airlines in 2018 continues its domestic routes expansion, as the airline opened reservation for a total of 12 routes in 2018. Following...
- Allegiant Air Adds New Routes in 16Q4
- Allegiant Air Adds New Markets from mid-May 2016
- Allegiant Air Adds New Routes in S16
- American Airlines Expands Compass Airlines E175 Los Angeles Routes from Sep 2015
- American Airlines Planned Embraer E175 Operation in W13 as of 17OCT13
- American Airlines Planned Embraer E175 Operation in W13 as of 18SEP13