Introduction to El Paso International Airport
Small Hub airport serviing western Texas, southern New Mexico, and Juarez, Mexico. Over 2.4 residents live within the service area. Two commercial runways, 12,020 and 9,027 feet long. Available ticket counters, boarding bridges, and cargo facilities.
Excellent opportunities for service to and from Mexico.
The network additions increase the US carrier’s footprint from Las Vegas to 44 destinations and Miami to 27.
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e March 22)
- Alaska Airlines plans El Paso launch in Feb 2019
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- Delta adds Salt Lake City – El Paso from Oct 2018
- Southwest Airlines Oct 2018 network additions
- Delta resumes 2 domestic routes in Oct 2018