At World Routes 2017, PANYNJ will be representing: SWF/ACY/TEB/EWR/JFK/LGA
The Best Choice into the U.S. - EWR-Newark Liberty, JFK-Kennedy, SWF-Stewart.
Operated by The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, these airports provide unsurpassed global access to travelers. Located in the heart of one of the world's most affluent business markets and vibrant cultural and entertainment epicenters, our airports offer more flights and connections to more destinations than any other airport system in the world.
Stewart International Airport profile here
Air New Zealand last week extended schedule listing into Northern winter 2020/21 season, effective from 25OCT20. Previously announced by the...
- Air Seychelles expands South African Airways codeshare to US in NW19
- United 1Q20 Newark – Brussels aircraft changes as of 01NOV19
- La Compagnie S20 Nice – Newark operations
- American Airlines expands seasonal European operation in S20
- Corsair modifies A330-900neo 4Q20 service
- JetBlue discontinues Mexico City service in January 2020