At World Routes 2017, PANYNJ will be representing: SWF/ACY/TEB/EWR/JFK/LGA
The Best Choice into the U.S. - EWR-Newark Liberty, JFK-Kennedy, SWF-Stewart.
Operated by The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, these airports provide unsurpassed global access to travelers. Located in the heart of one of the world's most affluent business markets and vibrant cultural and entertainment epicenters, our airports offer more flights and connections to more destinations than any other airport system in the world.
Stewart International Airport profile here
Air Europa in the last few weeks filed preliminary changes to Northern winter 2020/21 operation, on selected long-haul routes. Planned changes as...
- Air Europa NS20 Long-Haul service changes as of 24JAN20
- China Southern expands Wuhan – New York capacity in S20
- JetBlue 2Q20 Domestic service adjustment
- JetBlue 2Q20 International service changes
- Delta resumes New York JFK – Grand Cayman service in S20
- Avianca NS20 International service changes as of 20JAN20