Small Hub airport in central California served by eight domestic and two international (Mexico) airlines. Last twelve months enplanements of 690,000. Diverse catchment population of 1,100,000. Business/leisure at 50/50. Primary city of commerce for the regions $20 billion agricultural industry. Close proximity to three major national parks, including Yosemite National Park.
Volaris at the launch of winter 2019/20 season is adding 2 new routes to the US, including service to Fresno and San Antonio. Planned operation as...
- Volaris schedules new US routes in 2019
- United continues domestic routes expansion in 2018
- Volaris adds new California routes from Dec 2017
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- AeroMexico plans S17 US service increase
- Allegiant Air Adds New Year-Round Service from Phoenix Mesa eff mid-Dec 2015